Sunday, May 25, 2008

Okay...here is big momma...


I finally decided to add a picture. Here I am at 22 weeks, no makeup and extremely tired. These babies are kicking all of the time now and Greg has been able to feel them for the first time this week. He is sooooo excited and I am soooooo exhausted...and excited :).
We get our 3D and 4D sono on Thursday. We can't wait. We still don't have any names picked out so if anyone has any ideas...we are listening. It is hard picking out two names.
Thank God tomorrow is Memorial Day so, hopefully we will get some rest.
I promise I will get better at blogging...V

3 comments:

TEAMMA said...

Hi Vanessa-- My name is Angela and I went to Coppell with Greg--- I was a year older in school.. saw your blog.. wanted to wish you guys luck with the twins.. My husband Matt and I also have twins, they are 4!! Its super fun!!!

Unknown said...

WOW you look great V! I am so glad to finally see you pregnant! Miss you guys!!!
xoxo

Brittney said...

Love your baby bump! So glad you finally posted a picture! SOOOO cute...keep them coming!