Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally...

I finally have time to sit at my computer and blog. I haven't posted any pictures of my growing belly yet...well... because we haven't taken any yet. Are we already horrible parents? I've always been really bad about not taking enough pictures. I need to learn, from B, how she does that. Do you walk around with a camera 24/7. All of Jillian's pictures are so good. You'd make a wonderful paparrazi person. :) Hmmmm...new career?

I've probably seen Greg a total of two hours per night this week because of my classes and him working late (playing golf.) But who can blame him we have had some perfect golf weather (besides the tornadoes). I am sure we will be playing this weekend.

Anyway, I can imagine that in the next few weeks I won't be able to write or post on here too much because I have my HUGE NATIONAL LICENSURE exam on April 26. I am requesting for prayers for my performance on this test. #1 It is 120 questions in 120 minutes. Yikes!!! #2 They don't let you leave once you have started the test and with two babies pushing on my bladder...we'll see! #3 I haven't taken a test like this in 5 years! So prayers would be nice. :)

I will try my hardest to get a picture of my "babies bump" on here this weekend. Remember I am new to this so bare with me. Have a good one!!! V

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the exam V, i'll be praying for you!!

Cant wait to see that lovely little hump, that baby bump! ;)