Friday, April 4, 2008

Here they are...

Here are the babies. Our boy is baby A (top). He is head down and just loves to kick...hmmm? future soccer star? I can barely feel him but sometimes I do. We know 100% that he is a boy. He was 4oz. and a little over 5 inches long on Tuesday. You should have seen Greg's smile when we found out about him. We can't wait to meet him.

This is our baby girl (bottom). She was very good at posing for the camara. In this profile picture she is sucking her thumb (reminds me of her Tio Ben already...) We are about 85% sure she is a girl. She is also 4 oz. and over 5 inches long. She moved alot during the sonogram as well. She even looked like she was trying to talk to us by opening and closing her mouth. I also feel her move every now and then. Greg also had a huge grin on his face when we found out about her.

We are officially 15 weeks tomorrow. I am tired, starting to get big and moving is not as easy as it was. By Fridays I have almost no energy. I work all week and then go to class Tuesday and Wednesday nights. It has been rough! I want to send a shout out to Brittney P. who started this blog for me. Thanks B!! I gotta go walk my other baby, Diego, while I still can. Take care and I hope you like the pictures. V

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yeah...love the pictures of the little ones. Now we need to see a picture of you showing! So that should be your next post I think! Hope you are feeling well!

B

Unknown said...

I am SO excited for these little ones! A boy and a girl...i mean could it be any more perfect!?! You guys are in my prayers, miss you and love you!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree with B! Post some pictures of you showing. Cause I haven't seen you since you started.

-Tio Ben