Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update...


We are growing soooo fast now. I go to the doctor on the 10th and after that I go every other week and then eventually once a week. I have an ultrasound scheduled so hopefully I can put some updated pics of the babies on our blog. By the way, we came up with names...ready?...Sean Xavier and Alexa Joy...Greg and I both finally agreed and when we saw the 3D pics the names seemed to fit. They move soooo much now. I feel like they are arm wrestling in there sometimes. Sleeping is becoming more and more difficult. I have developed carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. Writing, typing, cutting, eyebrow plucking etc. have all become very difficult. I seem to drop things all the time. I hear it should go away afterwards, but there is no way I could confidently hold a newborn baby right now. That is really my only complaint. I am 27.5 weeks and we would love to go to 37 weeks. Keep us in your prayers please. I am trying to finish an externship. My last day is July 25th and then goodbye grad. school!!! I may be put on bedrest in early August. We will see what my doc says next week.
P.S. This picture was taken about a week and a half ago. Those are my friends Becky and Vania. The babies really liked to kick them. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sean and Alexa, I LOVE it!!! Precious names! Cannot wait to see you and have them kick me (can't believe I'm saying that!)
I hope the C.T. goes away V, that seems really painful!
Love ya!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

ps I need to know if you are registered anywhere for the babies???....help!

Kristin said...

Thanks to Brittney, I found your blog! She told me about you guys having twins a while back and Neil and I are so excited for you!!!

Brittney said...

YEAH!!!!!! you finally posted soemthing new! I love seeing pictures of you...so you need to do some more! So glad you are doing well...and September is creeping up! Can't wait to see you at the shower! Miss you guys!!!