Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pix of Nursery...

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time. I have a hard time typing and writing due to carpal tunnel syndrome...Anyway, enough complaining. Here are some pix, I took with my cell phone, of the nursery. We still have some decorations/shelves to put up, but for now this will do.


I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures. The bee bedding is Sean's and the ladybug bedding is Alexa's. The colors that they have in common are black/white gingham and green. It was hard trying to decide how to do their room. I like this because it is very soothing. The wall color is called "Hint of Mint."
We are 34.5 weeks and growing. My doc says that I am doing great. They each weighed about 5 lbs. today. We should be meeting these little Blasingames very soon. Okay...there...I did it...I blogged. Whew...is that better B? Ha! :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

YEAH V!!!!! you did it! I am so excited to see the rooms...it looks really cute and now I can really see how it came together! Can't wait to see you and Greg with two little babies in there very soon! Hang in there...almost done!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not kidding I have been waiting, twiddling my thumbs for forever waiting on a new post!! The bedding is so cute, I cannot wait to meet these babies!!!
Hope you are feeling ok, it was great seeing you pregnant finally!
xoxo