Saturday, March 21, 2009

Captain Adorable - Episode 1

Please READ before watching: For those of you who don't know, my brother Ben has a four month old son named Bennett. If you go to his blog, The Lazcanos, he has created a series of episodes called "Captain Fussy Buckets." Well, since Sean had this outfit that said "Captain Adorable" I found it only appropriate to start our own baby hero series. I want to thank my brother, Ben, for doing all of the editing and for actually producing this episode. The lighting is not so good because I recorded this one morning at 6am. Please excuse my dorky voices during the narration. Also, it was total improv, so there are some awkward silent moments in the dialogue where I was trying to think of what to say. So without further adieu, we bring you Captain Adorable. P.S. Keep an eye out for a cameo from Captain Fussy Buckets. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dog named Dino (son of Dina)

Vanessa said...

I made this soooooooooooooooooo long ago...:(